Celestino Pacheco S.A. in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSI). Consolidated text as of May 10, 2014 (Articles 2 in relation to the definition of Annex a), 22.2, 37, 38.4 g), 38.3 i)) reports on the cookies policy of its website through the following paragraphs. For more information about this policy or others on the web: email@example.com
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded and stored on the user's computer when accessing certain web pages, to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is performed from that computer. Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing advantages for the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website. Keep in mind that cookies can not damage your computer and that in return they are activated help us identify and resolve errors.
Block or disable Cookies
The user can allow, block or delete the registration of the data provided by the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer browser plug-in available through the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
We also provide the following links in relation to the blocking or disabled of cookies in different browsers:
- Information about Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-
- Information about Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Information about Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Information about Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- Information about Google: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647